Tuesday 7 August 2012

Rain ......

Its been raining here, a lot .........
I constantly feel grateful that Archie is such a laid back independent kid. We don't do much round here after kindy, this suits him perfectly. He LOVES hanging out at home with all his favourite things. At the moment Thomas is flavour of the day, in fact he's been a winner for months. As long as he has toys I honestly don't hear a peep from him. Its bizarre, I mean he is a three year old boy after all, his brothers were never like this!
We like to call him 'the dream' ........

So this afternoon this is what Archie did ......


Yes the trains have a CRASH everyday!




And this is what I did ......

Newborn 'milo'

My very first successful cable!
It was a lovely couple of hours. I do feel blessed that my third child is so low maintenance, so delicious and so enjoyable! Now the peace is about to be broken, and I must go and catch up on all the things I was meant to be doing xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping this Summer makes up for a pretty rotten Winter! That milo is gorgeous! I really to make some of these one day. Noah loves his trains too!

    ReplyDelete