Monday 23 April 2012

Term two ......




School and kindy went back today in our neck of the woods. It was an odd day, almost like I had the  post holiday blues. I couldn't quite get it together, had all these things planned to do, but did nothing.... you get the drift!
 I really enjoy the slower pace of school holidays, hanging out at home, no time restraints etc. Don't get me wrong my kids drive me crazy from time to time, but in general they are great wee friends and I love watching them together, playing, interacting and creating. Its so nice for Archie as well to have his big brothers home to play with, I'm sure he gets lonely with just me! I guess what I'm trying to say, is it obviously takes me a while to get back into the swing, of school/kindy pickups, swimming lessons, school lunches and that I miss my little boys! I know It will only take a couple of days and we will be back on track! Anyone else feel a bit blah when the holidays end??

No comments:

Post a Comment